The Fukuoka Dai-ichi Power Station, built in 1911, was the first power plant built in the Tedori River water system. It is a brick building with a gable roof and a king-post truss structure. It also has round windows, arches, and a Western-style parapet - examples of western-style architecture at the time. This is one of the few modern western-style power plants in Ishikawa Prefecture and is registered as a tangible cultural property.
A small carpark is available in front of the power station. The building is also visible from many surrounding roads.